2. Do you know her favorite songs? Not when she is happy, but when she is sad. What music reaches inside her ribcage and softly consoles her heart?
3. When she is sad, are you on the phone or are you at her door? Words do not wipe away tears, fingers do.
4. Do you know all the things that keep her up at night? Do you know why she has gone three days without sleep? Do you know of the insurmountable waves of sadness that wash over her like a tsunami?
5. Do you know the things to say that will calm her heartbeat? The places to touch? The places to love?
6. Everytime you see her do you kiss her like it’s the last time but love her like it’s the first?
7. Do you love her?
8. Do you love her?"
(Source: , via dopenme)
Do u ever wanna punch urself in the face for procrastinating and ruining ur life
yeah but I never get around to it
idk if this is funny or sad
i’m procrastinating because i’m stressed and i’m stressed because i’m procrastinating
me about to do a powerpoint presentation
i think your sister knows how to turn the FCK UP
A glimpse into the journal of a (quite intelligent) 16 year old girl. Photographed, with permission, in Central Park.
ITS ON MY DASH AGAIN I THOUGHT I LOST IT FOREVER
its back igaf its not my blog style
YESS FINALLY I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR AGES
why dont humans have a specific noise that means “there are bees here lets leave immediately” why are elephants more advanced than us
we do have a specific noise, it sounds like this:
“there are bees here lets leave immediately”